Change of address and home insurance as an Pohjola Insurance customer
You can easily update your insurance policies by logging into www.op.fi and changing the place of insurance of your current policy. In other words, you will not need to buy new insurance. You can also ensure that your policy will not be interrupted and that it will also keep you protected during the move and your house sale.
How does my current home insurance protect me during the move?
- The cover for moving house covers both your new flat’s and old flat’s items and parts, such as fittings and surface materials, for up to two months. We will compensate you for, e.g. the loss of your TV set if it breaks during removal.
- You can file a claim under the legal expenses insurance if you have to use legal counsel in disputes concerning the buying/selling of your home. Do make sure that it remains valid without interruption when you move to a new home.
We recommend that you update your insurance well in advance in order to have one thing less to be concerned about on the removal day.
This is how you can update your Pohjola Home insurance to a new address:
- Log into the op.fi service below and open the information on your home insurance under My policies.
- Select Change in place of insurance and fill in the required details.
- Send a request for change. You will see the price of your new home insurance policy before you send the request.